Terms of Use

Welcome to my space on the Internet.
Please do not use my files for Commerical Use, please do not modify them (includes re-naming) and please do not distribute them through groups, forums and message boards etc.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

I need some inspiration.........

We spent Easter in Townsville and went to the Cowboys vs West Tigers football game. Great game in the end - Cowboys winning by 1 point.

I need some inspiration................. I have ATC's to do, scrapbooking and haven't painted in ages. I did make some easter cards though which I gave to my family.

1 comment:

Serena said...

The Easter card is sooooo cute, Sandy! Don't ya hate those dry spells when you need inspiration to get you rolling? I'm painting decorative art commissions at the moment and, when I'm finished, I'm looking forward to just painting something on canvas. My problem is that I'll take longer making up my mind what I want to actually paint on the canvas. lol

Btw, I like the clock you chose for your blog....very elegant ~

Hugs,
Serena