Terms of Use

Welcome to my space on the Internet.
Please do not use my files for Commerical Use, please do not modify them (includes re-naming) and please do not distribute them through groups, forums and message boards etc.

Monday, April 30, 2007

Not too much happening lately - my XP computer was playing up badly and a reformat was on the cards, so I decided to upgrade to Windows Vista, but problems occurred and I had to do a clean install. It has taken me a while to get everything back up and running how I like it. My sound card isn't compatible though, even with the new drivers installed - have to wait for an answer from support. My wireless adapter wasn't working either so I had to go back to using an ethernet cable, until such time as there is an upgraded driver (if ever). At least I have internet and it is probably faster than wireless - but, it's all good and I do like all the bells and whistles on Vista. What can I say - I'm a visual person LOL.

1 comment:

Serena said...

I'm glad you're liking the new Vista, Sandy. My son, Bradley, would be jealous as he's big into computers and is keen to see the new Vista in action. He's saving up for a computer of his own. I'm sure Microsoft will get all the bugs ironed out eventually with a few service packs.