Terms of Use

Welcome to my space on the Internet.
Please do not use my files for Commerical Use, please do not modify them (includes re-naming) and please do not distribute them through groups, forums and message boards etc.

Friday, May 18, 2007

Mothers Day & pots

Boy, half way through May already - where has the time gone this year? I had a lovely Mothers Day, went to brunch with the family and received some Bunnings Gift Vouchers to buy some new ceramic pots for the garden to replace the ones that were broken when they fell over in a strong gust of wind. I have to wait for new stock to arrive as there is not a lot of variety available at the moment. Will post pics when I get them set up and in position.

Potted petunias from last season.

1 comment:

Serena said...

I remember when you sent a pic of these potted petunias to the GB list and I still have it saved as I think it's gorgeous and very paintable. :)