Terms of Use

Welcome to my space on the Internet.
Please do not use my files for Commerical Use, please do not modify them (includes re-naming) and please do not distribute them through groups, forums and message boards etc.

Friday, July 13, 2007

Kitchen/Dining room/Lounge Renovations

It's been a while since I posted - been really busy. We've just completed painting and semi renovating our living area in the house. Unfortunately it's not finished yet, have to order the carpet (getting laid in a week), order the lights (should be here next week) and order the new handles for the kitchen cupboards (should be here next week). Grrrr.... does nobody carry any stock any more? It's very frustrating. I must say so far it is looking great - it's amazing what a coat of paint will do. I will post some pics when it is finished.

Other than that I have made a few cards (can't show them yet as they are for a swap). My ATC Swap group is in full swing and have also committed myself to a Tag swap - Yikes, I'll have to find the time to create them all. I have also been assisting my daughter scrapbook her pages from her 2 year trip to London and Europe. Big job seeing that she bought home about 15 CD's of photos - but seriously we are only scrapbooking a select few, condensing the project to 3 pages per country, that still makes at least 45 pages!!!

1 comment:

Serena said...

Hi Sandy,

Just one more post for July and you will be in the running for the Fancy Nancy doll. I can't wait to see pics of your living room reno!