Terms of Use

Welcome to my space on the Internet.
Please do not use my files for Commerical Use, please do not modify them (includes re-naming) and please do not distribute them through groups, forums and message boards etc.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Blog Facelift

I haven't had much time lately to post - but I decided it was time to give my blog a facelift, hope you like it.
I haven't been doing much crafting lately- I had a house full of guests for Christmas and once I went back to work my time has been limited. We have been inundated with rain here since Christmas - I wish we could send some down to Victoria where those horrendous bushfires have been burning. My heart goes out to all those who are affected. It's hard to know what to say really.

1 comment:

Serena said...

Very nice facelift to your blog!