Terms of Use

Welcome to my space on the Internet.
Please do not use my files for Commerical Use, please do not modify them (includes re-naming) and please do not distribute them through groups, forums and message boards etc.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Christmas Pudding Shape Card


This is a shape card I made. I'm not too happy with the wording but I don't have time at the moment to make another one.
You can download the scut file for SCAL2 here. (it's a zip file that will need extracting on your computer).
I decorated the icing and berries with stickles and sanded the edges of the holly leaves. I would love to see what you make with this file. Email me pics of your card and I will add them to this blog.

1 comment:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Christmas post on Nov. 09, 2009. Thanks again.