Terms of Use

Welcome to my space on the Internet.
Please do not use my files for Commerical Use, please do not modify them (includes re-naming) and please do not distribute them through groups, forums and message boards etc.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A couple of cards....

I have been in a real creative slump lately as well as spending some time in hospital, but all is now well with my health.. I've just got to fix the creative slump LOL.

Here are two cards I have made lately, the first a baby girl card.
I used Cricut cartridge New Arrival for the pram, paper is from Die Cuts With a View Sweet stack. I used Kaiser Craft stick on pearls on the pram. The scalloped oval and oval shape I cut with SCAL.















This is a closeup of the card. I used magic mount on the sentiment and pram to make them pop off the cover.












The second card is a Christmas one. Basic Grey Dasher paper and Joys of the Season Cricut Cartridge for the heading. The snowflake I cut with SCAL. I don't remember where I got the snowflake graphic from. Apologies for the bad photo. It really is a nicer blue than the photo shows.








The snowflake is two layers, the top layer being cut from acetate and glittered then mounted on magic mount to make it stand up.












The heading is mounted on magic mount as well.
I hope you enjoy looking at my cards. I am working on a few shape cards for Christmas . I hope to have them finalised soon so will make the patterns available for download.

3 comments:

Kat said...

Those are both really nice! Very elegant.

Sandy said...

Thank you for your kind words Kat.

Trish said...

oh my gosh - these are BEAUTIFUL! I'm sure whoever receives these will treasure them!