Terms of Use

Welcome to my space on the Internet.
Please do not use my files for Commerical Use, please do not modify them (includes re-naming) and please do not distribute them through groups, forums and message boards etc.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Simple Christmas Cards


I made these cards using some stickers I found at Spotlight the other day. I used a cuttlebug folder to emboss the backing. The stickers are just stuck on to cardstock and cut around the outside. The stars and ornaments are stuck on with pop dots (3D foam tape).

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Beautiful!!! I LOVE these!! How did you get the gold on the embossed part?

TFS!

Sandy said...

Thanks Heidi,

The silver ornaments and stars are stickers which I stuck onto card stock and the cut around the outside.
The snowflake embossing was done with the Snowflake Cuttlebug embossing folder. The silver border is metallic paper.