Terms of Use

Welcome to my space on the Internet.
Please do not use my files for Commerical Use, please do not modify them (includes re-naming) and please do not distribute them through groups, forums and message boards etc.

Monday, November 30, 2009

Some of this years Christmas Cards....


These are some of the cards I have made to send away this year. Some inspiration I got from the "Christmas with the Cricut " blog, some inspiration came from magazines and some from the stickers themselves that I've used. I found the snowflake stickers at Big W in their Christmas section.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are really lovely. I think the Joy one is my favorite. tfs

Serena said...

Hi Sandy,

Your cards are GORGEOUS!! It's way too hard for me to pick a favourite. I made some very lame attempts at making cards this year and, after seeing your cards, I know I have a LONG way to go.

Hugs,
Serena