Terms of Use

Welcome to my space on the Internet.
Please do not use my files for Commerical Use, please do not modify them (includes re-naming) and please do not distribute them through groups, forums and message boards etc.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Shopping Bag Exchange Present

I guess this is OK to post now as my recipient has received her pressie and has told me she loves it. I painted this bag as part of a Christmas exchange for a painting list I am a member of. I have to tell you it is quite a while since I have taken up a paint brush and am a bit rusty. I decided to paint the bag with a non Chrismassy theme so the recipient could use it all year round, but included the handmade photoframe so my gift was in keeping with the Christmas theme.
The pattern for the butterfly is a colouring book image I found on the net, the photoframe has a magnetic backing and fits a 4" x 6" photo. The frame idea comes from TeriBeri's Creations (she was a guest designer for the Christmas with the Cricut Blog in November) Scroll down to the bottom of the page for the frame how to video. She has some great projects on her blog. The elements of the frame were all cut with the Cricut.

No comments: