Terms of Use

Welcome to my space on the Internet.
Please do not use my files for Commerical Use, please do not modify them (includes re-naming) and please do not distribute them through groups, forums and message boards etc.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Baby Shower Gifts...

Apologies for my lack of posting lately. Since Christmas my MIL has had health issues so I have been busy tending to some of her needs, also family life has been hectic. I have managed to do some crafting though. I made this "Nappy Cake" for a friends DIL's baby shower. As we don't know the sex of the baby yet, I chose a jungle theme (kind of) and cut various animals on the Cricut Expression to fit the theme. Some are from Cricut cartridges, some files were created from files using Make the Cut software. I squeezed a rattle, some bibs and a smiley night light in between the nappies on the tiers. The animals have velcro dots on the back so they can be used to decorate walls or locations in the nursery.Here is the "cake"


and this is the bottle shape baby card I made - not in keeping with the theme, but I thought it was cute.


2 comments:

luna47 said...

Really cute, Sandy - great gift idea, I'm sure everyone will love it - it's so festive!

Sandy said...

Thanks Mary. The mother to be loved it.