Terms of Use

Welcome to my space on the Internet.
Please do not use my files for Commerical Use, please do not modify them (includes re-naming) and please do not distribute them through groups, forums and message boards etc.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mothers Day Card and box

Card
Card Box

Nearly another year has passed by and I have been really neglecting my blog. Hopefully that will change. I haven't had a lot of time to do a lot of papercrafting since my granddaughter arrived. She is 10 months old now and so precious. Needless to say I have been spending a lot of time with her. Just lately I have made the invitations for my daughters wedding which is in July. I have a bit of catching up to do and hope to add a few cutting files soon.

I just finished this card for my MIL. She is so hard to buy presents for so I thought I would make an extra effort with her Mother's Day card this year. Because the roses stand up on the card I decided to make a box to put the card in.

All cutting was done on my "Zing" electronic cutter using Make the Cut software. The patterned digital papers I purchased from Shery K Designs here. (Check out her site - she has some lovely designs). I printed the papers onto matte photo paper and cut them on the Zing. The Mothers Day wording was printed onto the paper and cut to size to fit in the middle of the card. The file for the roses (a little bit fiddly as it was my first go at them) is from Pam's blog here. I added a little bling to the petals and around the pink border.

 Closeup of the roses 









No comments: